Consultations with Jackie Robarts are offered as 'one-off' meetings or a series of consultations on a particular issue or issues.
The following themes are commonly brought up in consultation meetings:
- Clinical / music therapeutic issues
- Musical improvisation dilemmas, for example, getting 'stuck' or 'stale', needing to expand their musical 'palette'
- Confidentiality concerns
- Safeguarding issues
- Reporting back to multidisciplinary teams, referrers, and parents
- Writing about your music therapy service to inform parents, colleagues, your organisation
- Managerial issues
- Interdisciplinary collaboration in music therapy sessions - with creative arts therapists, with speech & language therapists, physiotherapists, occupational therapists, and with teaching or learning support assistants
Consultation fees are in line with British Association for Music Therapy recommendations.
Please get in touch with Jackie with your request on the online contact form or email@example.com